Sunday, January 08, 2006

Norma Wick




The day of the Raptors game, Jan. 8 against the New Jersey Nets will go down in history as one of the greatest in my life. My buddy Adam and I went down to Toronto that morning and there was absolutely no traffic. When we looked for parking at the Yorkdale, we got the closest spot to the subway! When we got off the subway, the sausage cart that is usually lined up 20 deep was empty! When we got into the Air Canada Centre, some dude who worked there came up and asked if he could see our tickets. He proceeded to tell us he'd move us courtside in exchange for our seats! These tickets are worth $565 each!!!! To top it off, I got some cool pics with Alex English, Norma Wick and Chuck Swirsky as well as Geddy Lee of RUSH!! The only thing that sucked was that we lost by 1 at the buzzer...but hell, it was the most entertaining game I've ever been to. Quality.

2 Comments:

Blogger jligers said...

That's a wicked story Stan. I covet your tickets. Chuck's a geek but I love him. I want some floor tickets!

12:26 a.m.

 
Blogger Stephen Man said...

hahaha. You and Chuck look like brothers. Alex English, wicked. Whatever happended to that KiKi Vanderwedgie anyway?

7:45 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home